Sunday, August 29, 2010

hey. Welcome to my blog!(:

Hi!.  I'm Diane and welcome to my blog! Yes, this is my very first blog!


What i love? Hmm.  Well i love many things!  I love to play tennis, go shopping, draw, paint, being with my friends/family and much more.  I find as much things to do to keep me from being bored.  Another thing is that i love to make new friends.  It makes the world go round. (:


In my future, i dream to accomplish to be a professional interior designer for houses.  I watch HGTV at home with my parents sometimes and it's cool to see what ideas other designers can make.  It encourages me to put a lot of thought into my work in the future.  It's good to be unique.  Designing seems fun.  We get to play with colors and make the inside of a house look beautiful, but it requires lots of skill.  Though it may be difficult, i will not give up on this dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment